The Office of Transfer Academic Services (OTAS)
- Provides resources, information, and guidance to UGA’s Franklin College transfer students
- Fosters community among transfer students
- Advocates for the transfer population in the Franklin College and across campus
- Provides resources, information and guidance to prospective UGA students
- Provides retention counseling for students facing academic difficulty
The Office of Transfer Academic Services provides pre-admissions information for prospective students who are considering applying to UGA’s Franklin College of Arts & Sciences. Call 706-542-6400 to speak with Katherine Field or to make an appointment.
Students interested in transferring to UGA and Franklin College should visit UGA Admissions for eligibility and application information as well as the Transfer Equivalency search, which can help you answer the question, “How will my classes transfer to UGA?”
Please be aware that the Transfer Equivalency tool is intended only as a guide and may not reflect all current course articulations.
- Office of Student Financial Aid
- Prospective Student FAQ
- Pre-Orientation Information
- UGA Admissions Transfer Student FAQ
- UGA Bulletin
Transfer students make up approximately 20% of the nearly 10,000 Franklin College undergraduates. The Office of Transfer Academic Services (OTAS) recognizes and values transfer students as an integral part of the UGA student body. In order to further welcome and engage our incoming students, OTAS has brought aboard six new Transfer Ambassadors! The Ambassadors represent and serve as resources for the Franklin College transfer student population. Meet them here!
Office of Transfer Academic Services
Franklin College of Arts & Sciences
The University of Georgia
15B North Instructional Plaza · Athens, GA 30602
706.542.6400 · email@example.com