The Office of Transfer Academic Services (OTAS)
- Provides resources, information, and guidance to UGA’s Franklin College transfer students
- Fosters community among transfer students
- Advocates for the transfer population in the Franklin College and across campus
- Provides resources, information and guidance to prospective UGA students
- Provides retention counseling for students facing academic difficulty
The Office of Transfer Academic Services provides pre-admissions information for prospective students who are considering applying to UGA’s Franklin College of Arts & Sciences.
Call 706-542-6400 to speak with Katherine Field or make an appointment. She is also available for Skype live chats for prospective students and advisors Thursday mornings from 10am-12pm.
Students interested in transferring to UGA and Franklin College should visit UGA Admissions for eligibility and application information, as well as the Transfer Equivalency search which can help you answer the question, “How will my classes transfer to UGA?”
Please be aware that the Transfer Equivalency tool is intended only as a guide and may not reflect all current course articulations.
- UGA Bulletin
- Office of Student Financial Aid
- UGA Admissions Transfer Student FAQ
- Prospective Student FAQ
Transfer Student Profiles
Office of Transfer Academic Services
Phone: (706) 542-6400